BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My First Song Composition

WONDERFUL STORY
by: Ryxxie
I was so hurt
I didn’t know why
Still wondering
Why I have to cry
Is it because
I really love you
Or just because
I really care
To all the things
We’ve been through
I really wanted to scream
Everything just turned so dim
I cannot defy the way
Back to your love
We once had our own world
But then it fades away
Something’s telling me
This is now the end
Of our WONDERFUL STORY
Everyone just tried to fake it
Telling me “Its Okay”
But no I can’t take it
It’s the pain that wants to stay
I met you by surprise
Still anticipating
Why I felt so wrong now
Where’s my happy ending?
I just want to hold you
Here in my loving arms
But you just denied the fact
That I’m in love
I’d still believe in you
And all the things you’ve done to me
I don’t think it’s over
But OVER is what I see…
-this is my first song composition since 2006. I made this song for the first person who broke my heart.  hehehe.. I just miss this song but now I don’t feel like singing it anymore. For the reason that I AM NOW HAPPY and nothing/no one could take that away from me. 

0 comments: