BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 19, 2009

CHOOSE and CHOOSE

There is something about my drawing – it is my perfect view of horizon. I can’t help but to stare at it. So peaceful… so melancholic… so attractive… so on and so forth…




I am longing for such serenity. Otherwise, I am living in an earthly hell. A world full of unbelievers and sinners… a world full of understated perceptions… a replica of chaos and mayhem. We possessed the most intelligent brain to acquire wisdom but we never USE it. We just can’t learn from the past things that stump us into many worse circumstances. We just can’t learn. We just can’t.

How many inspirational songs should be played in the airwaves? How many stirring messages and testimonies should be shared through many ways? How many motivating videos and shows should be aired on TV and other source of media? How many more? Is that how rusty our brains and hearts are just to absorb the idea of LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES?

We may say, “Oh yes, I learned from it… I will never do it again. I effin’ hate CONSEQUENCES.” But look at yourself, you did the same old thing. You’ll never learn. NEVER. Once like that, always like that until you finally realize how to let go of that crap.

You know what the problem is my friend? We only jammed ourselves in this TEMPORARY world. Take note, TEMPORARY – meaning, there is still life after this. Some of you may not believe it, some of you may shrug like you haven’t heard it at all. But let me tell you this, REGRETS are at the end of EVERY WRONG MOVE. I don’t nothing wrong if you just believe in the power of your faith. Believe. Just believe.

Your life is entirely BULLSHIT. Mess… mess… mess… nothing is new but more misery. Have you ever asked yourself why these things are happening to you? I’ll state this again, LIFE IS A MATTER OF CHOICE. If you are miserable, guess what? YOU CHOSE IT. And then what? BETTER THINGS in LIFE becomes only your DREAM. Just a dream. Wow, how boring! How about reaching it instead and make it as a perfect choice? Is that even a problem? No. It is an ideal choice of all times.

If we are like this forever, nothing would be better. Nothing would be get fine… we are so wedged in this clutter until our last gasping breath. It is all up to our choices. After all, all of us will be judged not because of our good works and deeds. But the choice of living life believing JESUS is GOD and how we hold on to what we BELIEVE is a perfect choice.

As for me, I just don’t want my perfect view of horizon to be just a mere picture. I wanted it to be real and I CHOSE to work on it. =)




Fact: I made that PICTURE :)

0 comments: