BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Leaf under Fire (My Mysterious Artwork)


My mysterious artwork…

I made this drawing or art piece last month. I really didn’t know what this image is about but at first I likely to call it, “The Undying Leaf”. I kind of felt weird about it because I really don’t know what came up on me to make it. I tore it off from the sketchpad and post it on my wall instead just for satisfaction.

As the days go by, my life as a human is very stressful. There are lot of things to be done, responsibilities that I slowly feel like not doing, financial problems due to being gaudy on material things and just a lot. I feel like my whole world would crash in stunning pieces. In short, I AM SO HOPELESS.

I begun to be more depressed everytime I see myself in the mirror so wasted of problems. Not to mention the feeling of GIVING UP is there. My boyfriend even gets angry at me for being so negative and he tends to demand about where-is-your-faith things from me. Well, to be honest, I really have that tendency to lose faith on stuffs like these. I am a Christian and I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. But sometimes, enemies are just around…

When I got home from school to my boarding dorm, (that’s what my boyfriend calls it) my systems get crappy and just long to be on my trusty and comfy bed. That’s when my problems strike my mind and I’d be predisposed to think about it so hard on how am I going to get through it. I’m losing so much FAITH everytime I think about it like it would never be solved. And if I do, I just look up my ceiling… nothing in there… and suddenly my eyes moved at the left part of my room. And in there, on my wall, a very solid abstract image came into my visions – a fresh undamaged leaf under a fire. At first, I thought it is a bizarre image but that moment on I realized it is NOT. That’s when I got up on my bed and pray.





This artwork reminds me of how I am going to handle myself with STRONG FAITH despite of the obstacles and trials. Everything and anything is possible just by believing. I should believe that I CAN MAKE IT THROUGH EVERYTHING. Not even FIRE could burn me and make me want to give up. The leaf represents ME as a vulnerable being and a living CHRISTIAN. The fire represents pressures, problems, negativities and trials in life or in short DESTRUCTION. As it shown, the leaf is very much lively and assumingly came from a very nourished and well-grown plant. That plant represents LORD JESUS CHRIST. The water and moist in the leaf protects it from any damage. For the plant it came from is very healthy and productive. Like such, DESTRUCTION might TRY finding ways to make me lose my faith but with my STRONG FAITH to the LORD JESUS CHRIST, I HAVE SURVIVED, SURVIVE and WILL SURVIVE FOREVER.

After that, my mysterious artwork wasn’t mysterious after all. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stress is such a big problem for someone. Yet for engineers, it is the one that makes solid cements to become even stronger and for closed circuits to have electric current flowing due to the excited electrons (electrons with 'stressed' energy)... Hahaha! Guess who...

Ryxxie said...

ALVIN! :))))