BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Valor....


Here I am again… Melodramatic on things that I wished I have done before. It seems like the closing stages of my life slowly taking place. Downfall is my greatest adversary. I would not be intimated nor fear. Victory is my ultimate comrade. I would be proud and live.

The part of me keeps fooling and deceiving me of such lies and unworthy promises. I just wanted to live my life just the other people do. I am sure that this has a commendable rationale. My own senses won’t be able to concede such shams. I need space to think… think… and think. My thoughts are divulging something but my heart draw on the idea of alternation – an archetypal paradox of what we most likely to call “LIFE”. This is not logical. This is iniquitous for a defenseless mortal like me. I am no GOD; I am just a fragile being. I want to know the motive on why I have to endure this kind of bewilderment. I don’t want to be impugned by those people who devour perfection. Let me go. I am down on my knees beginning to hoist my white flag. I want to obtain my emancipation. Oh how I long for it…


Then an odd sensation came to me… in just a shatter of second. HUSH! I am face down searching for my buoyancy that dwells within me for a long time. Tears are evident on my cheeks. Slowly, I stand up… merging my great strength and that sensation that just came on to me. I stood up from this very ground to my vulnerable feet. The cold breeze touches my flesh. A whisper… I can heed for it. I am back to my strength. I know I can get through this hardships and perplexities. Tears became my source of VALOR. I close my eyes and I am sure it is HIM. And it was good.

0 comments: