BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Hoax (My last song for HIM)

My yesterday is gone
And you’re now a part of it
Gotta get things in my own way
And no you’ll never make it

Now you want me back
Starting all over again
But boy don’t you hear me?
My love for you is dead

I’m beginning to forget
The beauty of your promises
You’ll never have my love again
So go, live lies and die with you excuses

Somehow I’ve realized
That it wasn’t my loss
Your sorry’s made me feel
That this is how it goes

Now don’t try to tell me
That I’ll come back to you
Boy the road is closed
And still my love for you is dead

I’m done crying all your worth
Feelings keep slipping away
So go on just keep your stars
‘coz I’ve finally found my own


--He is just part of my yesterday now... We have been together for 2years and a half... This would be my last post/song for him and us... Yesterday's gone and so is HE :) Goodbye, Patrick.

1 comments:

Freddie said...

WOW...
amazing...
keep it the good work...
HE DESERVES IT!!!
THAT Black wannabe CRACKA!!!