BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 22, 2009

PRESS START to get to the next LEVEL

          STOP RIGHT THERE IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO BRING ME DOWN.

I didn't know I will be very happy like this. No more tears, sorrows and pain. (Well, maybe they are still there but not that MAJOR though). I am catching things up now and I moved on totally. I have my new life now.


My battle gears are ready for the next battle. Experience is my teacher, wisdom is my sword, heart is my helmet and God JESUS is my tourniquet/SHIELD. 

I am the new Caera/Ryx now... BETTER. FASTER. STRONGER. TO THOSE WHO WANT TO BE A PART OF IT WELCOME. TO THOSE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO BE PART OF IT ITS OKAY. Nothing and no one could ever  bring me down again. Live it. Love it. FACE it. This time, its my turn to be HAPPY.

0 comments: