BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 24, 2009

Oh Star... Fall Down On Me...




     Dark Sky...  My Star... And the brand new ME....


   
     I never had this sentiment before... This solitude doesn't make me feel so bad at all. I felt a bizarre feeling of release. This is what I wished for before… Finally, the star made my wish come true…



   
     Sometimes, we all need to be alone for the moment. We need to reflect and envision of what we yearn for in many years from now. Everything has its own purpose but sometimes we never take a moment to comprehend.


   
     Wishing upon a star is not a wrong thing. It never was. It even helps every individual to have this certainty that one day his/her wishes would come true. It is like we are back to being kids again. Pain is just temporary… It would remind us that we are genuine by heart and mind. For the fact that we are defenseless to pain and sorrows, it only mean one thing – we did something right and true by heart, it is just that for that something we are NOTHING.




    
     This is the good time to spare some time to ponder and weigh everything. Feel. Think. And then look up again. Think of that wish you had and hold on tight to it.




     
     You may ask, “Why is this girl talking about pain and moving on?” “Does she even know what is the meaning of pain?” well, I am only 18 years old but in my young age, I know exactly what pain is and how it feels. I’ve been there a million times, both physically and emotionally, but I held on. I am still standing here and living normally because I BELIEVE that at the end, I am going to get through such impair and this will make me stronger and better.




    
     Now, as I look at that bright star at the clear dark sky… I felt it… right in my heart that I should be strong no matter what happens… No matter how great the pain is… All you need is to be believe that you deserve something better… Far better than what you’ve thought was already perfect for you… Learn these 2 things;




    
     Just let go if it really hurts…




     
     And just move on because you are STRONG and BEAUTIFUL.






   
     And I have just realized that the star I’ve been talking to is just the likeness of GOD…



0 comments: