BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Say HELLO to GOODBYE (THE NEW SUNRISE)


I can breathe easily now… Something’s telling me that a painful sunset is turning into a fresh and brand new sunrise… Because that’s all I need for the meantime… That’s all…


“I am sorry, but I can’t love you anymore…” these were his last words before he left… I never thought that i’d come to this day that I am going to hate the person I truly cared for… The same person that made me smile… The same person whom I thought who would be there until the end of time… But I was deceived by his brilliant lies and beautiful promises. And now, it made me realize how vulnerable I am for those kind of things.

I did everything, anything just to make myself believe that I’d still want him back for the 4th time. Is that love? Or I am just sooo afraid to be alone? Maybe both, maybe one of it or maybe nothing at all… He is now part of my yesterday and that yesterday is sooo gone now… The greatest lesson I have learned is to never invest deep feelings to someone you just think is sooo perfect (NOBODY is perfect) for you. So, if its time for you to let go, it wasn't hard for you to lose your grip.

The person is gone now along with the importance I gave him…


IT IS OVER and I AM GOING TO BE OKAY :)

2 comments:

DDHA said...

Passionate, honest and thought provoking. Well done. I too am recently at the receiving end of a similar heartbreak... but it does get better.

D

www.12fishcurries.blogspot.com

Ryxxie said...

Oh.. That's alright.. Heartbreaks make one person stronger and better. :) Always remember that, it is never our turn to have it always... they'll get theirs in time :)let's just be strong. :)